Monday 3 October 2011

Zun-En

Hello there. My name is Zun-En and I am the Director of our news pacakage, in which the contribution to photography, music and scripting is what I manage. I am very fortunate to have this role as of having a passion to photography; capturing every bit of detail for the audience to grab. I want the audience to view something from different angles and perspectives, so that they keep up with the flow of our news as it runs. In addition, with having played piano for a few years now- it has taught me rhythm and dynamics when I play, and most of all- being specific to genres so that the music fits the footage and style, e.g. A thriller opening sequence would involve tense music, being built up to a climax with an upbeat rhythm of the drums or synth. The team that I am working with are very supportive and we value each others' opinions and thoughts on what we want to portray- so that it is of a team effort. Keep viewing our blog for updates. Thanks!


#ZT

No comments:

Post a Comment